- Street: 345 E 56th St APT 18F
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10022
- Listed: April 1, 2018 2:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TERRACE LOVERS 3 BEDROOM!
Fabulous high floor corner 3 bedroom with 30 ft x 18 ft Living room / Dining room with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a spectacular planted setback terrace (32 ft x 13 ft) with South, East and West exposure, and views of the Chrysler building and a peek at the river.
In addition there is a roll-down awning, and built-in storage. A great layout and perfect for entertaining!
Stunning 16 ft windowed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, black granite counter tops and beautiful wood cabinetry plus plenty of storage. Huge master bedroom with Northwest exposure, en-suite windowed marble bath and custom closets.
The second bedroom faces Southwest and onto the terrace with another windowed marble bath just steps away. The third bedroom / den has sliding French doors and lots of light.In 2012, Whole Foods will be opening around the corner and so is the awesome public school PS 59.Conveniently located in the beautiful Sutton area, near all major transportation, great shopping and restaurants.
The “Sutton East” is a full service Doorman building, with garage, laundry room, bike room and private storage bins that can be rented out.Sorry no pets.
Contact: Lynn Scheck – (646) 568-9372
1691 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- 5 bdrm, 6 ba, 5000 sq Todt Hill Mansion (2667 views)
- 1158 5th Ave Manhattan (2181 views)
- LARGE 1 FAMILY DETACHED (STATEN ISLAND/TOTTENVILLE) (2024 views)
- Staten Island Luxury Property (1900 views)
- Multi Family Home – East Elmhurst (1896 views)
- 7 Hempstead Ave – Staten Island (1847 views)
- 1539 Kennellworth Place (1834 views)
- Exquisite 3 Bedroom Tudor – Staten Island (1711 views)
- 345 E 56th St APT 18F CO-OP (1691 views)
- 255 Hudson St APT (1501 views)