- Street: 255 Hudson Street
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10013
- Listed: April 1, 2018 2:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SHOWING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Mint-condition spacious Tribeca loft with 10-foot ceilings in full-service luxury building. The condo is at the meeting point of the West Village, Tribeca, and Soho, just a two-minute walk from two separate subway lines. Apartment features oversized floor-to-ceiling windows facing east with open-city views, beautiful hardwood floors, and lots of closet space.
Kitchen has a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwashers, Viking stainless steel range, custom Tanzanian Anigre wood cabinetry, gray slate countertops, Italian green glass backsplashes, microwave, and wine refrigerator. The bathroom is spa-inspired with warm-toned Pietra Bedonia marble floors, cherry cabinets, and Kohler deep soaking tub. Washer-dryer in the unit vents out of the apartment.
There is a large landscaped roof-deck with stunning river and city views in all directions and outdoor shower, Jasmine vines, Adirondack chairs, tables, and lounges. The lobby is attended full-time and is finished with Anigre Wood, glass, and stone. Black leather Barcelona chairs frame a floor-to-ceiling window that looks out into a Zen garden.
There is also a live-in super.Hudson River Park is just behind the building, where there are jogging paths, bike paths, benches, and lovely green areas with splendid views over the Hudson River. The seller is the only previous owner.
1410 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: NYCRefs
- Member Since: July 2, 2014
Other items listed by NYCRefs
- 7 Hempstead Ave – Staten Island
- Exquisite 3 Bedroom Tudor – Staten Island
- Sheepshead Bay – 6 Family Investment
- Staten Island Luxury Property
- 1158 5th Ave Manhattan
Popular Ads Overall
- 5 bdrm, 6 ba, 5000 sq Todt Hill Mansion (2535 views)
- 1158 5th Ave Manhattan (2083 views)
- LARGE 1 FAMILY DETACHED (STATEN ISLAND/TOTTENVILLE) (1912 views)
- Staten Island Luxury Property (1818 views)
- 1539 Kennellworth Place (1751 views)
- 7 Hempstead Ave – Staten Island (1703 views)
- Multi Family Home – East Elmhurst (1680 views)
- Exquisite 3 Bedroom Tudor – Staten Island (1600 views)
- 345 E 56th St APT 18F CO-OP (1528 views)
- 255 Hudson St APT (1410 views)